Chinthurst pupils are able to access a wide-range of sports through weekly PE lessons, Games afternoons and Saturday morning sports practice. In addition to these structured times, your child may also wish to join one of our numerous sporting co-curricular clubs.
Each pupil will be involved in the following throughout the school year:
- Health-related fitness
Chinthurst has achieved a high level of national success in many disciplines and all pupils are given the chance to develop at their own pace and shine.
Throughout the year we also run a number of popular residential trips from year 3 onwards. These are:
- September - PGL residential
- 3-day team building stay at a specialised facility
- Available for years 3-6
- May - South Africa rugby tour
- For year 6 only
- June - Adventure residential break
- A fun-filled residential including surfing, power boating, abseiling, kayaking and coasteering
- Available for years 5 & 6